We are looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to work at Renault Nordic´s marketing department.
You have worked in this position for 1-5 years. You have worked with both print and digital marketing production. You are used to work in a fast paste and are effective, good at handling stressful situations and you are a great team player. The assignment starts asap in April and one year ahead.
As a Advertising Executive you will be responsible for:
Brochure coordination 30%
• Responsible for the brochure adaption and production of Renault and Dacia in Sweden and Denmark.
• Responsible for the promotion logistics budget and invoices.
• Responsible for point of contact with suppliers for brochure creation-both locally and central organization.
• Main contact towards brochure stock-supplier.
• Secure a translation process and ensuring Renault and Dacia vocabulary is updated by the translation agency, after each production.
• Secure stock of brochures per model and also responsible for the web shop online.
• Responsible for setting up a process for adapting brochures to make sure other departments get information and provide changes in timely-manner.
• Secure accurate brochures and price lists are available on website in coordination with Product Managers.
Social media manager 35%
• Plan the monthly content calendar across our key social channels (both organic and paid)
• Develop and maintain strategies for the different channels for Renault and Dacia in Sweden and Denmark
• Creatively produce and adapt materials
• Manage and coordinate internal / central material
Support Digital Manager in front line web site management 35%
• Campaign preparation and updates – design landing pages, prices updates and pricelists etc
• Content management – deploy central assets and develop local
• Web admin/production – support internal update requests and needs
• Assistance in various web projects
The ideal candidate
• 1-5 years’ experience as a Advertising Executive, Marketing Coordinator or Production Manager from a marketing department or advertising agency.
• Fast, effective, good at handling stressful situations and confident in prioritizing
• Is a good listener, communicator and team player.
• Has a straight and honest approach
• Love working in and with production.
• Advantage if you have a comprehensive education in production or marketing
• Is fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Advantage if you are interested in the car industry
Sounds interesting? Please apply with your application. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. The position is full time, for one year ahead and starts asap in April.