Are you a junior Art Director with a few years of experience as a Graphic Designer or Art Director/Junior Art Specialist at an agency, as a freelancer, or as part of an in-house team? Then you may be the person we are looking for to join the team at Samsung for one year contract with high probability to either extend or get hired.
In the role as Junior Art Specialist at Samsung you will produce content for online channels and in-store point of sale. You will both develop new assets and concepts from scratch and also adapt what someone else has created.
You will be responsible for produce, execute and follow-up the production of:
• Campaign & Store Materials
• PoS material
• Content for both print and web
• Production of graphic and copy materials.
The ideal candidate
The person we are looking for is a doer with a positive, solution-oriented approach. Someone who loves designing, producing and adapting content. Someone who is good at bringing the red thread to all content production across the division. And someone who is efficient in their work, without losing sight of the details. Proven creative capacity in all aspects of design, from concepts to print-ready files, presentations and web projects.
We wish that you have experience/knowledge in the following areas:
• Experience in directing concepts for photography, web, PR and events.
• Experience developing concepts for social media and digital.
• Ability to produce printed materials, digital marketing assets; banners and e-newsletters.
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (ie. Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written (Samsung have English as their corporate language).
• Used to working on a PC (in this role you’ll be working with PC).
About the company
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$269.billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
The role is a fulltime, temporary position with start asap and one year contract with a high probability to either extend or get hired.
Please apply asap with your CV and portfolio (website or PDF) and contact Maria Lindskog Klasén at Inhouse if you have any questions.