Electrolux is now embarking on a Experience driven product communication approach, and they are looking for two great storytellers to join them on their journey. If you are passionate about storytelling, brands tonality, consumer experience and content; then this is a opportunity for you.
You will be part of the Markerting Activation team in EMEA reporting directly to the Product Marketing Director. A dynamic, creative and multicultural team of 15 marketers responsible to create the content for all Small Domestics Appliances products across their key brands. Your stories and plan will influence the content production agenda of the rest of the team. You will work in close collaboration with the Brand, Digital and retail experience teams and their local sales organizations in the clusters, to ensure the timely and on budget delivery of campaign concepts and assets.
• Manage and drive overall campaign development including all touchpoints for Electrolux as defined by our Integrated Marketing Avtivity Plan (IMAP) including planning, briefing, implementation and ongoing monitoring/reporting of results.
• Secure the big campaign ideas is coherently followed by other touchpoints agencies. Ensure their deliverables are on time, on-brief with the budget.
• Ensure close alignment with the European marketing team/directors throughout the entire process.
• Support with the implementation of central strategic initiatives and campaigns in the local markets.
The ideal candidate
• University/Business School or equivalent.
• Solid experience, minimum 8 years, in marketing in multinational companies and/or agencies, in roles driving integrated marketing initiatives and managing crossfunctional teams.
• Previous experience in direct/indirect leadership.
• Excellent communicator and presenter. Commercial drive.
• Teamplayer, but also takes induvidual responibility.
• Experience driving integrated marketing initiatives and working with crossfunctional teams.
• Planning and project management skills with focus on excellent execution.
• Preffered previous experience in commercial roles is considered a plus.
• Experience in consumer durables or FMCG industry is a plus.
• Fluent in English, oral and written.
About the company
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
These are short term contracts 4-6 months with an immediate start.
In this staffing process Electrolux cooperates with Inhouse AB, Cecilia Grufman. If you have any questions about the roles, please contact email@example.com