Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Marketing Automation Manager to Envirotainer!
Är du den vi söker?
You will be responsible for driving marketing automation strategy and best practices, implement related processes and functionality, execute campaigns, and provide reports and analysis in an international B-2-B context.
• A strong background in developing and implementing lead generation programs, email marketing best practices, and inbound marketing in a global B-2-B context
• Strong experience and knowledge of Pardot
• Experience in CRM integration such as Salesforce
• Experience of establishing and implementing scoring models for qualifying leads with clear hand-offs between marketing qualified leads and sales qualified leads
Main responsibilities and tasks are to:
• Work with key stakeholders and be strategic in developing the customer journey and implement nurture programs throughout the customer lifecycle
• Identifies content requirements and works with internal and external stakeholders to develop content based on ‘personas’ throughout the entire customer experience, mapping the right content to the right place in the buying cycle
• Responsible for coordinating the content in the lead nurturing program
• Creates and manages an editorial plan for lead nurturing programs
• Working closely with Global Web Marketing Manager to design and build landing page/form creation
• Working closely with the Salesforce.com Manager
• Excellent digital communication, motivational and presentation skills
• Structured and intellectual curiosity combined with analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and also collaboratively with others to achieve defined goals
• Detail focused and able to work to deadlines with high quality
• Ability to work with many different functions, cultures and personalities
• High level of integrity and personal maturity
• Down to earth and good listener
• Makes decisions
• Flexible and able to cope with pressure and challenges
• Strategic and analytical with a can-do mentality with a collaborative approach
Relevant work experience and education
• University degree in Communications, Marketing or related area preferred
• Excellent in systems and applications like Pardot
• Experience from global logistics or health care company is preferred
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
Please call Peder Mårtensson 0046-708-14 88 00 for more information.</p