Om kunden / About the Client
Bluebeam Software, Inc. was founded in 2002 in California, USA and is looking to grow our European headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. With consistent growth above 50% year over year, Bluebeam’s great success has stemmed from the mindset of building “Real solutions for real problems.” Bluebeam provides document management and collaboration solutions for the world’s most technical and tough professions including architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC), oil and gas, and manufacturing. Using a customer-centric, solution-based approach has allowed Bluebeam to develop specialized technologies, like our flagship PDF-based software Bluebeam Revu, that facilitate more efficient and accurate communication between project partners on the world’s largest building projects. For more about Bluebeam, explore here: www.bluebeam.se
Bluebeam Software is a rapidly growing software company based in the US. With plans to expand globally and continue to establish our international headquarters in Kista, Sweden, we are looking to bring on many talented individuals under our Swedish corporation, Bluebeam AB.
We have an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator who can jump in and do a little bit of everything. You’ll be supporting the US-based International Marketing team by coordinating various marketing and localization projects.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
• Coordinate, track and follow up on ongoing marketing projects.
• Participate in internal content reviews and provide feedback on localized content.
• Review Bluebeam’s international websites and provide feedback to International Marketing team on an ongoing basis.
• Suggest topics and produce content for email blasts and newsletters.
• Research trade shows and speaking opportunities in key markets. Draft speaking session proposals and coordinate all details.
• Book international travel and create itineraries for speakers and staff attending events.
• Research and identify local vendors and coordinate the production of marketing collateral, promotional materials and shipping internationally.
• Stay on top of all European event dates and provide input for the international events calendar.
• Research and assist in creating international social media content.
• Follow up with European customers who send positive feedback to secure testimonials and case studies. Coordinate and conduct case study interviews, and get approvals from customers for assets to be used by Bluebeam.
• Research and monitor content about Bluebeam and competitors across European media.
• Track basic marketing metrics and provide performance updates.
• Track invoices and submit reports on a monthly basis.
Din profil / Your profile
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in a marketing role.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both English and Swedish with a strong understanding of grammar. Good working knowledge of Danish and Norwegian is also preferred.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work in an efficient manner.
• Must be comfortable working with team members across the globe and be flexible to work occasional ”off” hours to meet the needs of our US counterparts.
• A team player who is able to work independently and move projects forward.
• Must be organized and detail-oriented.
• Must be comfortable learning new technology.
Bluebeam AB offers a competitive salary, pension benefits, as well as an annual incentive bonus based on performance.
Övrigt / Other
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send your application ( via the link), in English. If you have any questions, please email recruitment consultant firstname.lastname@example.org
We will start the interviews in the beginning of August.
Om Inhouse / About Inhouse
INHOUSE styrka är att vi kan de branscher vi rekryterar till. Vi vet vilken kompetens och karaktär företag inom våra branscher behöver.
Självklart är det din trygghet som är i centrum vid en rekrytering – och trygghet för den vi rekryterar. Vi vet att en rekrytering är en investering. Med vår erfarenhet, och vårt unika branschkunnande kan vi utlova ett bra utfall.