Om kunden / About the Client
Please visit: www.renault.se
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
Renault is looking for a Marketing Coordinator and the main task is the responsibility of the brochure coordination. In addition coordinating different marketing communication projects such as digital tasks, events, productions, handling merchandise etc. You will report to Marketing Communication Manager.
Brochure coordination (approx. 50%)
• Responsible for the brochure adaption and production of Renault and Dacia in Sweden and Denmark.
• Responsible for the promotion logistics budget and invoices.
• Responsible for point of contact with suppliers for brochure creation-both locally and central organization.
• Main contact towards brochure stock-supplier.
• Secure a translation process and ensuring Renault and Dacia vocabulary is updated by the translation agency, after each production.
• Secure stock of brochures per model and also responsible for the web shop online.
• Responsible for setting up a process for adapting brochures to make sure other departments get information and provide changes in timely-manner.
• Secure accurate brochures and price lists are available on website in coordination with Product Managers.
Marketing communication coordination (approx. 50%)
• Responsible for updating digital and physical communication channels at the dealerships
• Responsible for internal communication; putting together presentations for current projects etc
• Project lead different projects within the department
• Support Digital Manager in managing the home pages, mobile pages & customer data base
• Support Marketing Communication managers in various advertising productions and projects
• Support the Event Manager in event productions
• Secure all brochure productions are produced within set timeframe.
• Optimize usage of budget: Ensure stock and prices for brochures
• Support in ensuring correct information is updated on web
• Being proactive proposing actions based on the current situation
Din profil / Your profile
To manage the position as an Marketing Coordinator we believe you have a degree in marketing, with a few years of experience working within similar tasks. Perhaps you have a role today at a communication or marketing department.
You have an interest for digital developments, and are well informed on trends within marketing and communication. You are responsible and structured with a keen eye for details.
You need to be fluent, both written and verbally, in English. Swedish is also required.
To enjoy Renault to its fullest we believe that you are self-driven and creative. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a positive ’can-do’ attitude. You’re unflappable working under pressure, hit deadlines consistently and collaborate effectively with others.
Övrigt / Other
Please fill in your application in the link below. If you have any questions about the role please contact email@example.com. The position is a staffing through Inhouse, a full-time (40 hours a week), start date TBD and 6 months forward, with the possible to extension.
Om Inhouse / About Inhouse
INHOUSE verkar inom People Management som innefattar bemanning/rekrytering, verksamhetsutveckling och kompetensutveckling inom fem affärsområden; Ekonomi, Kommunikation, HR , Administration och Management Consulting.