The Marketing team in Stockholm is looking for a dynamic, organized, dependable team player to join our team to support the Global Trading and Market Services (GTMS) business. The Marketing Specialist will report to the Marketing Director for Global Trading and Market Services in Europe.
As Marketing Specialist you will be “the engine” in the team, responsible for implementing marketing plans to support the business goals. In this role you will work closely with the US design services, the Nordic web team and other internal departments to support projects from start to finish.
The key responsibilities will focus on the creation of digital content and marketing campaigns for a number of channels. You will also be supporting the team with event marketing. Your tasks will consist of but not be limited to:
• Content marketing & thought leadership – create/edit content and messaging for web, email campaigns, webinars, social media, blogs, films etc. Analyze and measure the performance to maximize reach and effectiveness.
• Social media management – Develop messaging and execute campaigns to engage stakeholders on social media channels and monitor/report on trends.
• Marketing communications – Produce communication materials for web and other digital channels, sales collateral and presentations.
• Product marketing – Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the company and its platforms, products and services in the market. This includes planning the launch of new products and releases.
• Event strategy & management – Works closely with business areas to support event strategy and production and optimize opportunities at conferences and events.
The ideal candidate
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing position, preferably in the financial industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications or related field.
• Excellent English and Swedish communication skills (both written/business writing and spoken language)
• Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with creative marketing professionals, product managers and sales executives, including the ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Ability to work well in a team and independently with sound decision-making abilities. Ability to balance competing client needs by multi-tasking on projects.
• Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Experience with email marketing automation (Eloqua preferred), a plus.