Är du den vi söker?
Do you burn for a digital trends, change management and sales? Are you also a good project manager that can combine forecasting and analysis, planning and strategy with hands-on operational work?
Then it is time to check what we are looking for!
We are looking for a Nordic Digital Business Development Manager to help define and execute the digital strategy to grow our business. This newly created position will support our two sister-companies in the Nordics (Witre-Manutan and Ikaros Cleantech)
You would use your business knowledge to help drive turnover, develop and identify new markets and opportunities. Working hand in hand with the IT and the solution ecosystems.
You will be totally in charge of the Nordic roll out and will be a member of the Manutan Group Digital Road Map Committee. By constantly benchmarking the markets, running usability tests and meeting customers, you will secure that our Nordic Requirements are included in the European priorities.
With a clear mandate to go direct to experts (internal and external), you will develop a strong ability to determine the project´s degrees of feasibility and complexity. You will setup SMART goals to measure success of your actions and simple toolbox to monitor their progress.
Customer experience: You design and implement new online services to provide (innovative) solutions for our customer’s pains.
Change management: You fully support the digitalization of the organization with having a close dialogue with customers and internal stakeholders.
• Support and drive our digital strategy
• Aware of the ways our customers operates (but as well aware of their technical requirements)
• Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and blockers to new potential customers.
• Create new innovative digital services
• Handle a high volume of projects in an agile approach
You will directly report to our Nordic Marketing Manager.
You have a business mindset and see the big picture of complex problems. You have a rigid interest of customers and the understanding of their needs.
You are result-orientated with a strong drive to develop yourself further, and you like working towards ambitious goals. You can express yourself in a professional manner in both Swedish and English.
You know that success is not due to luck, but the combination of hard work, curiosity and positive attitude. You are easy to work with, have a positive energy and you natural leadership is contagious!
You are a team player and build wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organization. Evidence of persuasiveness and ability to negotiate with internal and external contacts.
You are analytical and result driven and have the ability to setup and achieve ambitious goals
• You have at least 3 to 5 years proven experience in the digital Marketing.
• You have proven leadership experience.
• You have a university degree.
• You have experienced from an international environment
• You have a strong ability to navigate in a complex environment and good technical understanding and background in IT solutions (a must if you do have knowledge of AX, STEP, WCS and Selligent).
• Extremely proactive and curious
• You have experience in developing services
• Strong autonomy: Must be a self-starter with the ability to work accurately with minimum supervision
Witre Manutan is a leader in the supply of industrial, commercial and office equipment to businesses. You will find everything you need to equip your workplace. We have from the leading manufacturers the widest range of products on the market. Our employees who know their thing and can help in any matter. We are the only supplier you need to create good working days and a good working environment. Witre Manutan is located throughout the Nordic region and is part of the European group Manutan, with more than 200,000 products in the assortment.
This job is a fulltime, permanent position at Witre Manutan in Mölndal. Travels are required and you will travel alot to our head quarter in France (close to Charles de Gaulle Airport) and in Europe to meet internal and external stakeholders. Does this sound interesting? Your application can be in Swedish or English. For questions regarding the position, please contact Erik Andersch, firstname.lastname@example.org.