Om kunden / About the Client
Edrington is Scotland’s premium whisky company, with brands such as The Famous Grouse, Highland Park, The Macallan and Brugal Rum. The Nordic Edrington companies also distribute third party brands such as Jim Beam, Maker’s Mark, Laphroaig, Lucas Bols, Sourz and Piper Heidsieck Champagne. The last years Edrington has grown internationally and expanded its route-to-market to new locations. Today Edrington employs over 2,000 people internationally. The office in Stockholm is base for 45 people and functions as the Nordics headquarters.
Edrington is owned and controlled by the Scottish charity, The Robertson Trust. The trust was established in 1961 and is the largest grant-making trust in Scotland. Last year the Robertson Trust awarded £18m to charities in Scotland. As Edrington grows internationally, it has extended the principle of donating a share of the company’s profits within its international markets. In 2015 that corresponded to around 3 million Swedish Crowns for the Nordics alone.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
As the Office coordinator at Edrington you are the first impression and a very important colleague at the office. You manage the whole office and make sure that both internal colleagues and external visitors feel welcome.
– Being the first Edrington contact, welcoming and taking care of all external visitors and internal guests
– Responsible for effectively monitoring the switchboard, administration of mail, email@example.com
– Managing purchases of office related material such as fruit, milk and stationary purchases.
– Managing daily contact with land lord, cleaners and other contractors
– Managing incoming and outgoing invoices in a time friendly and accurate manner
– Proactive responsibility for all common areas such as bar, reception, kitchen, meeting-rooms etc including pool car are kept tidy, representable and welcoming for both employees and visitors.
– Managing samples such as carriers to the monopoly, administration incoming samples (Skantze-beställningar) and The Famous Grouse labels.
Other tasks as management PA and event coordinator such as; Assist the management team on miscellaneous tasks, updating employee lists, org charts, other HR data when needed also you coordinate event, meeting and conferences.
Din profil / Your profile
To succeed in this role it is of big importance that you are reliable, proactive, and trustworthy with a positive attitude.
Furthermore you have a “can-do” mentality with a results driven attitude, a problem solving mind-set and an interest in the drinks industry is preferred.
Mercantile education required.
• Good skills in Excel and Outlook
• Preferably 2 years experience within back office functions, sales or marketing, but not a requirement.
• Swedish and English written and spoken fluently
Övrigt / Other
If you think you are the right person for this position, please send in an application. Since English and Swedish is of big importance we want you resume in Swedish and your cover letter in English.
The expected start date will be in the middle of March and this is a fixed term contract of 12 months.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Olivia Bergström, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tekniskt problem med din ansökan?
För både Mac och PC användare rekommenderas Google Chrome som webbläsare vid registrering och användning av Inhouse webbtjänster. Vid registrering får inte användarnamnet innehålla blanksteg, @, !, ? eller andra tecken förutom bokstäver och siffror.
Vid bifogande av dokument får inte dokumentnamnet innehålla snedstreck (slash eller backslash) ”/ ” ” ”.
Detta gäller Mac-användare då det inte är möjligt för PC-användare.
Vid ett Tekniskt Problem med din ansökan kontakta Inhouse på 08-52 22 33 10 eller email@example.com
För frågor gällande tjänsten/uppdraget kontaktas ansvarig rekryteringskonsult.