Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Office Coordinator to Infranode
Are you the one we are looking for?
Do you have previous experience as an Office Coordinator and want to work and develop together with a positive and expanding team in the City of Stockholm?
As an Office Coordinator at Infranode, you will work closely with our Office Manager who is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the office works optimally both internally and externally. Are you a people’s person that truly loves to support others and create an environment that makes people smile - then keep on reading, we have a dream job for you! The tasks will be varied, high and low:
- Contribute to an outstanding, engaging and smooth work environment for all our employees
- Organize the reception
- Maintain an organized office environment
- Contact person for overall office-related functions such as cleaning, purchasing office supplies, consumables.
- Assisting the founders with various administrative tasks, approximately 25%
- Help coordinate meetings, events and annual conferences
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Schedule agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- A helpful and positive mindset
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Fluid English and Swedish in speech and writing
- Other Scandinavian language is a plus
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Structured and accurate
About the company
Infranode is a leading Nordic fund manager that invests in existing and new essential infrastructure in the Nordic region within the energy, transport, digital and social infrastructure sectors. We are growing fast, and we have an exciting journey in front of us.
You will work in the office at Hamngatan 13. We review applications regularly, so don’t wait. Apply no later than 19 Nov 2021. Please note that we cannot accept applications by e-mail but refer to www.inhouse.se where you can register your CV. For questions, contact recruitment consultant Sam Abdallah, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!