Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Office Manager to ASSA ABLOY Group
Are you the one we are looking for?
Are you an Office Manager ready for a new challenge? Join ASSA ABLOYs team in Stockholm, Sweden, and enjoy a collaborative culture that empowers you to build a career you can be proud of.
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration, procedures and projects in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. In this role, you will handle the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis and manage the front desk staff at our office located in Stockholm city center.
You would also:
• be responsible for the office procedures on a day-to-day basis
• managing of projects, overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments and office administration
• ensure compliance with local health & safety standards and industry codes for the office
• work proactive with safety maintenance of facility equipment and activities
• have responsibility for property negotiations, supplier contacts, budgeting, office staff, technical support, supervision and front desk coordination
The ideal candidate
We are looking for someone who:
• is an energetic professional who does not mind wearing multiple hats
• highly organized and self-motivated and have ability to work independently
• experienced in your role, 7-10 years in managing office and facility activities for international companies with +200 employees
• comfortable in handling a wide range of tasks and stakeholders, from front desk coordination to negotiation of premises, administrative and executive support related tasks
• leadership experience as the role include staff supervision
• is fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
Ideally, you would also have experience working in a multinational company with colleagues in many different countries.
About the company
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
You will work in the office at Klarabergsviadukten 90. We review applications regularly, so do not wait. Apply no later than 24 May 2021. Please note that we cannot accept applications by e-mail but refer to www.inhouse.se where you can register your CV. For questions contact recruitment manager Sam Abdallah, email@example.com. You are very welcome to send in your application!</p