Om kunden / About the Client
The Swedish brand Daniel Wellington is one of the fastest growing watch companies in the world and have since its inception in 2011, sold over 2 million watches. Our collection of premium fashion-watches is aspirational, yet with accessible price points. Daniel Wellington is the biggest watch brand on Instagram and has sold to over 140 countries worldwide through its web shop alone.
Daniel Wellington is growing and expanding very rapidly and we are searching for someone that would like to grow together with us. We offer you a role in a fast-paced and international working environment where everything is possible.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
In this role you will primarily be analyzing data and presenting results, providing insights, illustrating trends, collaborating with cross-functional partners to ensure the effectiveness of online marketing and e-commerce, as well as conducting ad-hoc data analysis, and reporting to help the business achieve its goals. You will be reporting to the Head of eCommerce in Stockholm.
Din profil / Your profile
• Conducts data analysis using standard reports and Google Analytics to identify trends and potential root cause as well as makes recommendations.
• Monitors and analyzes website user experience and makes improvement recommendations to increase customer engagement and drive sales.
• Maintains ongoing Internet marketing reports, as scheduled or directed, to meet business needs, and builds ad-hoc reports to meet business need.
• Plan, execute and follow up on A/B tests in collaboration with our developers. Maintain a test calendar
• Measures, analyzes and report website, email and ecommerce results to track performance and assess effectiveness of campaigns using key metrics such as CR, AOV, CPA, CLV and NPS
• Collaborate with business analysis team to ensure required tagging and tracking for all traffic generating channels e.g. link-collaborations and affiliate networks.
• Provides ad-hoc analysis of various e-commerce-related initiatives or strategies
• Continuously evaluate traffic acquisition entities to ensure appropriate prioritization, and maximum exposure to effectively drive traffic to our websites.
• Bachelor degree in business or marketing, or equivalent related experience.
• 3-7 years performing a variety of reporting on ecommerce marketing functions in areas such as research, direct, channel, product, brand, program, communications, pricing, and/or ecommerce
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening) and presentation skills.
• Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Experience from working with Google Analytics, web trends, site catalyst, Tableau (or other BI) and Excel
• Takes initiatives.
Övrigt / Other
For more information contact email@example.com. Send your application not later than June 5th.