As a PR Manager at Hästens Beds you will belong to the marketing department and it will include working with:
• Initiate, set targets and operate PR activities from both a strategic and operational perspective
• Establish and develop contacts with journalists, bloggers and other influencers
• Initiate and conduct of sponsorships and partnerships
• Manage public relations during crisis and act as a sounding board for managers and spokespersons in communications issues
• Implement and develop PR guidelines, toolkits and best practice
• Closely cooperate with the marketing department to ensure 360 degree integration of communication
• Be the contact person for PR agencies
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION:
To fit into this role, you have at least 3-5 years of qualified experience from public relations working for an agency or a buyer. You have experience from B2C, preferable from retail. It is very important that you are a team player that appreciate luxury brands and understand the value of craftsmanship.
You are commercially oriented in marketing and have strong experience from working with an integrated marketing strategy. As the role involves interaction with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Swedish, as well as excellent inter-personal skills.
Further, you are “a doer” with customer focus, you also have impeccable relationship building skills as well as strong presentation skills. As a person, you are easy going, flexible and positive. you enjoy project management and think in a creative and innovative way. Relevant academic degree.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Since 1852, Hästens has been committed to crafting the best sleep. The skilled craftsmen at our factory in Köping have been refining our work for generations. Every bed is bespoke and made by hand using only the best natural materials. The difference lies in the details and our quest to provide the most restful sleep for people who want to lead a higher quality of life. With operations in 37 countries and over 260 partners in Europe, Asia and the USA, the small family-owned company has grown into a global producer and retailer of premium beds.
For more information, please visit: www.hastens.com
If you have any questions about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
The position is a full-time (40 hours a week), start date as soon as possible with 6 month of probationary employment.