As a PR Manager, you are an important part of the daily delivery to our customers and will be able to create, measure and evaluate PR. You will have regular contact with our customers, suppliers and media.
One of the most important things in the role is that you are able to travel. You will travel to the headquarter in Köping regularly and to other international cities around the world.
You will belong to the marketing department and it will include working with:
• Initiate, set targets and operate PR activities from both a strategic and operational perspective
• Establish and develop contacts with journalists, bloggers and other influencers
• Initiate and conduct of sponsorships and partnerships
• Manage public relations during crisis and act as a sounding board for managers and spokespersons in communications issues
• Implement and develop PR guidelines, toolkits and best practice
• Closely cooperate with the marketing department to ensure 360 degree integration of communication
• Be the contact person for PR agencies
You are at the beginning in your career and we expect you recently completed your education in communications/PR and working experience of 1-2 years in the industry. As a person you are structured, curious and brave. Experience working with social media is a plus. We appreciate that you have good social skills, are humble and likes to write.
As the role involves interaction with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Swedish.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Since 1852, Hästens has been committed to crafting the best sleep. The skilled craftsmen at our factory in Köping have been refining our work for generations. Every bed is bespoke and made by hand using only the best natural materials. The difference lies in the details and our quest to provide the most restful sleep for people who want to lead a higher quality of life. With operations in 37 countries and over 260 partners in Europe, Asia and the USA, the small family-owned company has grown into a global producer and retailer of premium beds.
For more information, please visit: www.hastens.com
If you have any questions about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
The position is a full-time (40 hours a week), start date as soon as possible with 6 month of probationary employment.