Är du den vi söker?
Zound Industries was founded at the end of 2008, and our first products hit the market in December 2009. Since then we have sold over 15 million products, established four brands to connect with different audiences, set up distribution in more than 100 markets and are widely available at over 20,000 locations globally, including Best Buy, Urban Outfitters, Colette, FNAC, Media Markt, Elkjop, Telia and Currys. To read more about Zound Industries journey, please visit our company website http://www.zoundindustries.com
Zound Industries claims the fashion statement in the CE business; to make electronics fashionable and fashion electronic and have about 140 employees, based in our HQ in Sweden, in US and in China
For our office in Stockholm we are now looking for PR Managers focused on our brands and teams for Urbanears and Marshall
The PR Manager is responsible for defining and implementing international Public Relations strategy and plans, in line with the Urbanears or Marshall brands to support the achievement of our business goals.
The PR Manager will build short and long term strategies for the brands and then direct six PR agencies in our key markets to secure placements in press, covering a broad but carefully selected list of publications (including lifestyle, fashion, design and technology; print and online; international, national, regional and local) and implement the seeding strategy.
You have a deep knowledge of the industry (music, lifestyle and electronics).
You will act as an international spokesperson at events and tradeshows to foster an understanding of Urbanears and Marshall products, brand values and fashion approach to consumer electronics
About the position – Key responsibilities
• Strategize and drive the international PR Strategy for Urbanears or Marshall, define PR objectives on a global and key market level that supports overall brand & business objectives for the brands.
• Manage six PR Agencies in our key markets. This includes ensuring that the global PR & Communication strategy is executed and locally adopted to brand and market maturity, evaluating current PR set up and monitor performance, communicating launch strategies and ordering product and displays to ensure each agency’s showroom is prepared for press days, stylist pulls and editorial loans.
• Work hands on with the daily PR work – manage daily communication with PR agencies and key stakeholders (internal and external), and oversee production of PR assets.
• Develop PR guidelines, toolkits & best practices to secure local market execution in line with global brand vision.
• Maintain relationships with top-tier lifestyle and tech editors, bloggers and influencers to pitch key storylines.
• Work closely with the rest of the brand team to secure integrated brand communications and a PR perspective on key brand and marketing activities by fostering close collaboration with key stakeholders.
• Evaluate opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships on an on-going basis
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on monthly and quarterly basis and supply press highlights to staff and partners. For new product launches define clear PR-objectives and closely monitor and analyze results and proactively ensure PR impact.
• Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis and secure media training of internal spokespersons.
• Manage relationship with local PR agencies, assess agencies on a yearly basis, recommend partners and negotiate agreements
• Manage PR budget and allocate funds to support brand objective goals
You´ve got a huge interest in PR and have a minimum of five years’ experience from the field, either from an agency or in-house. It´s an advantage if you´ve been working in a creative environment or within lifestyle and have a network and great interest for music/tech/fashion/interior/sports/entertainment/pop culture and lifestyle.
You´ve got a degree within PR, Journalism, Communications, Liberal arts or equivalent industry experience and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. You know the value of planning to produce deliverables within an entrepreneurial deadline driven environment. You possess extensive PR experience with a proven track record of success in garnering substantial earned media impressions as well as delivering top-tier media and publicity results. It´s highly valued if you´ve got existing international relationship within the PR Relations industry.
Tjänsten är en tillsvidareanställning med placering i centrala Stockholm. Låter detta som någonting för dig? Ansök via länken nedan, senast den 21 april 2017. Intervjuer sker löpande. Har du frågor kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org. Välkommen!