Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Product Manager – Performance Marketing Specialist
As Product Manager, you will play a key role within the marketing department and will contribute to our growth as an entertainment company within the region. You facilitate and manage all processes that successfully brings a product to market, including:
- Marketing planning and execution: Within an assigned budget, create and execute on a marketing plan per product or brand. This includes a go to market plan for each country that includes internal and external presentations, media plans, trade marketing incentives plus other marketing activities such as events.
- Sales support: Work in close relationship with our internal sales team during the full lifecycle of a product. This includes attending sales meetings as a product and marketing expert to ensure that all stakeholders have the tools and information they need to succeed as well as creating sales material.
- Benchmark & forecasts: Utilize existing tools and methodologies to produce accurate forecast models for each product or brand.
- Reporting and analysis: Track campaign performance and create post-mortem reports together with the team to analyze and present results of our efforts and investment across disciplines. Manage information flow between departments to ensure all title-related materials communicate title and brand objectives and positioning.
- Evangelizing: Be the spokesperson for your product, find opportunities and drive initiatives to strengthen it. Present internally and externally what makes it exciting and worthwhile. With positive energy infuse the entire team with excitement about individual products and its strengths as well as challenges.
Reports directly into the Nordic Marketing Manager. Works closely with central European marketing department, our local sales team and our 3rd party and promotional partners.
- 3-5 years as Product Marketing Manager or similar role.
- Have strong knowledge of different advertising formats, technologies, UA and campaign optimization.
- You are a great communicator and are able to adapt easily to an international audience. You are diplomatic, and persuasive. You enjoy working as part of a team and are also able to work autonomously demonstrating initiative. Your agile and analytical mind allows you to juggle multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience with small and large marketing budgets, media buying, consumer behavior patterns and trends is a must
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess great presentation skills. Fluency in additional Nordic languages and especially Finnish will be considered as extra merit. You are proficient in the MS Office suite.
- You have a passion for video games, and are enthusiastic about new technologies, the entertainment sector and Japanese popular culture is a plus.
With local Sales & Marketing operations based in Stockholm, Sweden - BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Nordic is part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, and operates in 50 countries around the world. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Nordic’s portfolio of both internal IP and 3rd party distributed video games includes Pac-Man, TEKKEN, Dark Souls, Dragon Ball Z, Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher and many more. More information about BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe can be found at http://www.bandainamcoent.eu
Location: Kungsholmstorg 11, 10225 STOCKHOLM – SWEDEN.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Regional responsibility: The Nordic and Baltic countries.
Contract: Full time.
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Nordic AB. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office. To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com
Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously.