Product Manager – Performance Marketing Specialist
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Nordic AB is looking to add a professional, enthusiastic and commercially driven marketing expert to strengthen our local team in Stockholm, Sweden.
As Product Manager, you will play a key role within the marketing department and will contribute to our growth as an entertainment company within the region. You facilitate and manage all processes that successfully brings a title to market, including:
- Marketing planning and execution. Within an assigned budget, create and execute on a marketing plan per product or brand. This includes a go to market plan for each country that includes internal and external presentations, a media vehicle plan, trade incentives and plans plus other activities such as events.
- Inhouse performance marketing specialist. You are expected to be the team go to in this field, assign time to develop your skills continually and support your colleagues in their efforts.
- Sales support. Work in close relationship with our internal sales team during the full lifecycle of a product. This includes attending sales meetings as a product and marketing expert to ensure that all stakeholders have the tools and information they need to succeed as well as creating sales material.
- Benchmark & forecasts. Utilize existing tools and methodologies to produce accurate forecast models for each product or brand.
- Reporting and analysis. Create post mortem reports together with the team to analyze and present results of our efforts and investment across disciplines.
- Evangelizing. Be the spokesperson for your product, find opportunities and drive initiatives to strengthen it. Present internally and externally what makes it exciting and worthwhile.
Reports directly into the Nordic Marketing Manager. Works closely with central European marketing department, our local sales team and our 3rd party and promotional partners.
You have practical experience from a specialist role with a media agency or as part of an international organization. The running of a campaign, from the definition of the marketing plan to execution and reporting, is an experience required for the role.
You are a good communicator able to adapt easily to an international audience. You are diplomatic, and persuasive. You enjoy working as part of a team and are also able to work autonomously demonstrating initiative. Your agile and analytical mind allows you to juggle multiple complex projects simultaneously.
You have experience with small and large marketing budgets, ad buying, consumer behavior patterns and trends. You possess verbal and written presentation skills in at least English and Swedish. Fluency in additional Nordic languages and especially Finnish will be considered as extra merit. You are proficient in the MS Office suite.
Being enthusiastic about new technologies, the entertainment sector and Japanese popular culture is a must.
With local Sales & Marketing operations based in Stockholm, Sweden - BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Nordic is part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, and operates in 50 countries around the world. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Nordic’s portfolio of both internal IP and 3rd party distributed video games includes Pac-Man, TEKKEN, Dark Souls, Dragon Ball Z, Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher and many more. More information about BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe can be found at http://www.bandainamcoent.eu
Location: Kungsholmstorg 11, 10225 STOCKHOLM – SWEDEN.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Regional responsibility: The Nordic and Baltic countries.
Contract: Full time.
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Nordic AB. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office. To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously.