The Product Marketing Manager Wellbeing Home Comfort role at Electrolux is responsible for the successful creation and implementation of their branded Wellbeing platform and will lead the Commercial Launch ot their Home Comfort product experiences across their key brands in EMEA – AEG and Electrolux.
In close collaboration with the marketing teams you will develop a leading-edge consumer benefit focussed Wellbeing communication platform and strong-to go-market plans that are relevant and appealing to consumers and clearly position their Home Comfort products vs competition.
• Cooperate closely with Frontloading Product Marketing and ensure full alignment with the 360 CX Brand team to develop and implement a strong and differentiated branded Wellbeing platform supporting our Star products.
• Drive the Commercial Launch process for all Home Comfort initiatives and lead the planning, tracking and execution of commercial launch projects as well as initiatives.
• Manage the Product Marketing brief to touchpoint owners, content team, agencies etc and drive excitement and commitment.
• Ensure full alignment with PL Categories and R & D on execution through joint PDCL milestones.
• Within the Commercial triangle structure, build solid IMAP’s to secure right prioritization, plan alignment and KPI settings and activation tracking.
• Execute internal launches of key initiatives to drive understanding and excitement.
The ideal candidate
• Relevant Bachelor or Master’s Degree.
• Solid experience, minimum 5 years, in marketing and/or commercial areas and/or product development.
• Excellent communicator and presenter.
• A true team player, enthusiastic, energetic and pro-active.
• Able to network and navigate in a matrix organization, crossfunctional collaboration and stakeholder’s management is key to succeed in this role.
• Has very good project management skills, is structured, able to plan and prioritize.
• Has analytics skills and can see the big picture.
• Fluent in English, any other language is a plus.
About the company
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
This is a short term contract 4-6 months with an immediate start.
In this staffing process Electrolux cooperates with Inhouse AB, Cecilia Grufman. If you have any questions about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org