Om kunden / About the Client
Widespace is a privately owned entrepreneurial company with its head office in the city centre in Stockholm. We have 220 employees in 10 countries and we are still expanding. With an average age of 32, we are a young company with many nationalities, who all have expertise in mobile advertising from backend to sales responsibilities. It is important for us to have fun at work, because that contributes to our successes. We are certain of that.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
The Product Marketing Manager role at Widespace is ideal for someone who is passionate about mobile advertising, technology, and product innovation. This role sits within the Product team and it requires you to design compelling external communications and positioning strategies for our product portfolio, and lead this all the way through to packaging and team enablement. You’ll work most closely with Product Managers and cross-functional teams like sales, marketing, & partnership.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a passion and vision for mobile advertising, exhibit excellent communication, storytelling, creative thinking, product positioning skills, and thrive in ambiguous environments, as well as drive impact across teams. In addition, you will be expected to be a doer as well as a thinker, who does not settle for the expected and conventional, but works to push ideas beyond the norm.
Din profil / Your profile
• Develop messaging, positioning and stories across the entire Widespace product suite.
• Partner closely with the Product Managers, Sales and Publisher teams to create world-class product marketing communications, including all external-facing materials.
• Build quarterly plans based on product launches or strategic initiatives and work cross-functionally to ensure alignment with outbound marketing/PR activities.
• Drive key product education & enablement initiatives with cross-functional teams such as Sales & Publisher Management.
• Present the Widespace product suite at events, roadshows, and customer meetings.
• Monitor ongoing effectiveness of sales strategies and marketing materials
• Work closely with Marketing, PR, Sales, Product and R&D on launch plans and go to market executions.
Övrigt / Other
As a person you are creative, enthusiastic and curious. You’re able to take initiative, work well with people, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have a deep understanding of the advertising landscape.
• BA or BS Degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Proven 5+ years experience in sales and/or marketing communications
• Self-starter who is comfortable leading complex projects with many stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated passion for brand storytelling, and innovative user experiences
• Understanding of the media landscape
• Ability to manage stakeholders of all types, including senior management, external agency partners, and peers.
• Excellent process orientation and communication skills.
• Outstanding problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Proficient in both written and oral English
Location: Widespace HQ, Stockholm
Please fill in your application in the link below. If you have any questions about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +46708181841.
Om Inhouse / About Inhouse
INHOUSE styrka är att vi kan de branscher vi rekryterar till. Vi vet vilken kompetens och karaktär företag inom våra branscher behöver.
Självklart är det din trygghet som är i centrum vid en rekrytering – och trygghet för den vi rekryterar. Vi vet att en rekrytering är en investering. Med vår erfarenhet, och vårt unika branschkunnande kan vi utlova ett bra utfall.