Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Production Manager to Acne Studios
Are you the one we are looking for?
Are you a structured and skilled Production Manager with experience of retail? Do you also enjoy working in projects with many people and have a positive attitude? We are looking for you who has a solid experience and knowledge in account management to be part of the marketing team at Acne Studios. Reporting to Marketing Manager.
As a Production Manager you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget and timeline. In the projects you will be the link between all the departments as e-tail, retail, production and studio. To summarize the progress of project will be your responsibility. Travelling may occur.
Primary work tasks and areas of responsibility:
• Manage projects based on project needs
• Project manage and coordinate smaller productions from beginning to end
• Set project deliverable schedules and deadlines
• Establishe effective launch plan with marketing team and with internal and external stakeholders
• Track and report on project status
• Proactively identify and resolve issues and risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Support and coordinate store launches
• A strong understanding of creative processes, quality and production, and how to facilitate creative outcome
• Coordinate bigger productions and brand campaigns with Head of Marketing Productions
• Coordinate and sync the with e-tail & retail development
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to business needs and objectives
The ideal candidate
To be successful as a Production Manager we believe you have 5 years of experience in a similar position. You have a structured, efficiency, productivity, proactivity and delivery precision. You have proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches. You have experience working as part of a team and you are happy to help out where needed. You possess strong communication skills and you speak and write fluently in English and Swedish. You have good computer skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
As a person you are self-driven and initiative with high ambitions. You are a problem solver with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment. You have great organizational skills and attention to details and an ability to work on tight deadlines.
About the company
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of Ready-To-Wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 200 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 600, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Shanghai.
It is a full-time position located at Acne Studios office in central Stockholm. Sounds interesting? Please apply as soon as possible, interviews are ongoing. For any questions please contact Cecilia Grufman, Recruiter Consultant at Inhouse AB.</p