We are looking for a full-time Production Manager with a long and extensive experience within Production, You should be solution oriented, responsible, have a high social competence, be good at prioritizing and enjoy working in teams.
The role means that you should be used to, and like to work at a high pace with constant changes and improvements. You will, together with the team, take on the challenges that arise daily in all projects.
H&M Agency Marketing Department works as an in house agency, creating and producing all marketing material for H&M within all media types on our 72 markets.
As a Production Manager:
• You are responsible for the overall time schedule for the production so everyone concerned knows when to deliver.
• Support our markets with their local needs/requests.
• Responsible for post-production together with Art Director and Final Artworkers and make sure that the material is produced for requested formats in all language versions.
• Responsible for handover to our external Production suppliers.
• Act contact person and ensure a clear and concise communication in regard to what to deliver, where and when towards team members, local markets and suppliers.
• Find solutions to the daily challenges that arise.
• Work together with the team to reach the objective of the campaign and projects.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Production Manager
• Has comprehensive education in production
• Swedish speaking but also is fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Is fast, effective, good at handling stressful situations and confident in prioritizing and managing large volumes.
• Is a good listener, communicator and teamplayer.
• Has a straight and honest approach
• Love working in and with production
Here’s your chance out of the ordinary and to work with global fashion and design in H&M marketing agency that is changing and developing rapidly.
The position is from now and 6 month ahead, fulltime with placement at H&M head office in Stockholm.
Please apply with your application containing a CV and cover letter. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than 20191009.