We are looking for a full-time Production Manager with a long and extensive experience within Production, used to work offline and online. You should be solution oriented, responsible, have a high social competence, be good at prioritizing and enjoy working in teams.
The role means that you should be used to, and like, to work at a high pace with constant changes and improvements. You will, together with the team, take on the challenges that arise daily in all campaigns.
H&M Marketing Department works as an in house agency, creating and producing all marketing material for H&M within all media types on our 69 markets. The department has Project Managers, Planners, Production Managers, Art buyers, Final Art Workers, Print Buyers etc.
As a Production Manager:
• You are responsible for the overall time schedule for the production so everyone concerned (Art Director, Project Leader, Final Artworker, Retoucher, Print byer and Production Agency etc) knows when to deliver.
• Support our markets with their local needs/requests.
• Responsible for post-production together with Art Director and Final Artworkers and make sure that the material is produced for requested formats in all language versions.
• Responsible for handover to our Production Agency in London.
• Act contact person and ensure a clear and concise communication in regard to what to deliver, where and when towards team members, local markets and suppliers.
• Find solutions to the daily challenges that arise.
• Work together with the team to reach the objective of the campaign.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Production Manager
• Has comprehensive education in production
• Is fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Is fast, effective, good at handling stressful situations and confident in prioritizing and managing large volumes.
• Is a good listener, communicator and team player.
• Has a straight and honest approach
• Love working in and with production
The position is from now and 6 month ahead, fulltime with placement at H&M head office in Stockholm. Does it sound interesting? Please apply directly through the below link as interviews are ongoing.