Are you the one we are looking for?
Snow Software is looking for a Regional Demand Generation Manager to plan, project manage, execute and optimize our regional demand generation campaigns and events in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland (and potentially the Netherlands).
This is a great opportunity to be a key part of a global marketing team in a fast-growing software company.
The position is based at HQ in Solna, Stockholm.
• Generate leads and drive pipeline
• Define and implement an integrated marketing plan, aligned to the global marketing strategy and regional business plan
• Take centrally built demand generation programs and add regional tactics where required
• Create, manage and execute on regional (partner)marketing campaigns (e.g. events, content syndication, ABM) to include strategy, production, implementation, execution, and measurement
• Responsible for lead processing, submissions and tracking for campaign performance in your region
• Obtain valuable, data-driven insight to impact how to constantly improve performance
• Manage the regional marketing budget and take accountability for the ROI
• Manage local marketing suppliers/vendors
• Guide the business development representatives (tele-hub) to focus their call-out activities in the right segments, to the right target audience, with the right message
• Be the “Go-To” marketing resource for the region
• Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
• Develop an understanding of our target audiences, our solutions and value propositions (and talk to customers on a regular base)
Need to have
• Proven ability to plan, execute, and optimize integrated multi-channel demand generation programs with a demonstrable impact on revenue
• Working knowledge using Marketo (or similar marketing automation platform) and Salesforce
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Effective collaboration and negotiation skills to develop excellent relationships with stakeholders
• Focus on results and execution against tasks/projects
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Innovative and agile approach – ability to deal with ambiguity
• Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience
• Multiple years’ experience in B2B demand generation, preferably in the Tech industry
• Strong verbal & written skills in Swedish and English
• Mobility: some travel time required (around 15%)
Good to have
• International experience would be an advantage
• Used to working in a matrix organization would be an advantage
• Additional language skills would be an advantage
Who you are
You love Demand Generation and are focused on measurable results. A critical thinker with high power to perform and problem-solving skills. You are self-motivated with the ability to prioritize your own work. You are curious – eager to understand the broader business and its target audiences.
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
About the company
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
If you are interested in this position, please apply asap or at the latest 28th of May. If you have any questions please contact Aje Stenbeck at Inhouse 0704-215028 or firstname.lastname@example.org