Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Regional Portfolio Manager Scandinavia & Central Europe to Paulig
Are you the one for this job?
We are looking for a business-minded person from FMCG with strong analytical skills and a passion for taste and food. If you have experience from Category Analyst or Assortment Management and enjoy innovation from a customer point of view, you might be Pauligs next Regional Portfolio Manager and we want to meet you.
About the position
As Regional Portfolio Manager, you will own the category/product segment portfolio on a regional level. The main target of this role is to draw conclusions, give portfolio recommendations and lead portfolio revisions. You will also be the first point of contact for assigned portfolio questions.
- Responsible for the innovation roadmap view on regional level including coordinating Business Area input to product development projects and innovation process
- Define how to reach regional growth ambition based on existing portfolio opportunities and NPDs (focus 1-2Y) and give input on category objectives from a commercial aspect into innovation funnel
- Monitor portfolio/category performance, pricing elasticities and P&L, and make recommendations how to improve the mix to drive revenue and profit
- Drive and monitor regional innovation follow up of KPI:s, consolidate learnings and propose future improvements
- Secures optimal, efficient and profitable assortment on regional level (mix, ranking, cut tail, identify white spots etc.)
- Translate global recommended pricing into local market price recommendation
- Lead Business Area Business case input in Innovation- and Delist process. Be the first point of contact to central and local organization to ensure category issues, opportunities and Business Area recommendation is considered from the earliest stage
- Leads Business Area Pre-Innovation Board meetings
You will report to Head of Revenue Growth for Scandinavia and Central Europe and be part of a great team of people based in our locations across Europe – Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria and UK & Ireland.
At Paulig, we value every person as an individual and a professional and expect the same from you. Like us, you strive for excellence in everything you do. You enjoy working with people with different backgrounds and are relationship oriented. The ability to cooperate and communicate with others is a key for success in this role.
You would be a great fit if your background and experience would look like this:
- Business-manager minded marketing expert with FMCG business background in sales and/or marketing.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience as a Marketing or Category Analyst, or from Assortment Management.
- International mindset, business-minded, analytical and result oriented. Making things happen. Good argumentation skills and ability to give concrete recommendations.
- Bachelors in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Fluent in local language and English.
- Advantageous knowledge of Nielsen and Power BI.
Paulig is a family-owned food and beverage company, growing a new, sustainable food culture – one that is good for both people and the planet. Paulig provides all things tasty; coffees and beverages, Tex Mex and spices, snacks and plant-based choices. The company's brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Poco Loco and Zanuy. Paulig’s sales amounted to EUR 966 million in 2021. The company has over 2300 passionate employees in 13 different countries working around the purpose “For a life full of flavour”.
Want to learn more about working for Paulig and what we offer? Read more on www.pauliggroup.com
What we offer:
- At Paulig, you will get to work with iconic brands and high-quality products full of flavour.
- Paulig is home to continuous learning opportunities and is a dynamic workplace that has a strong future-oriented focus.
- You will be a part of a passionate, international team working as visionaries of the food industry.
What happens next?
This is a permanent employment with 6 months probationary employment, and you are welcome to start as soon as possible. The position is based at the office in Mölndal or Solna. Paulig offer a flexible work policy.
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible. The selection process will include both screening questions as well as a personality and problem-solving test. Selection will be done continuously, and interviews will start in beginning of August. Apply easily with your CV through our website, we do not want a personal letter. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact recruitment manager Sofia Lidenhed at email@example.com - We look forward to your application!