Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Are you the one for this job?
Do you want to join a company on a journey, changing the way we define customer experience? If you feel that you have a genuine passion for growing businesses and see yourself in a role contributing to added customer value, a strong brand and digital growth. Then join us and take part in changing the way we work. We want to offer our customers a seamless experience on their own terms – where, when and how they want.
This is a part-time assignment for one year where you will be employed by Inhouse and work at our customer, which is a global retailcompany. The job can be performed remotely.
On this journey we´re all working together to create the best offer for our customers and as a Communications Specialist you will be a key player in making this happen. Together with the rest of the team for North Europe, you will work towards aligned and cross-functional goals, performance and customer centricity in all parts of your work. Key responsibilities include:
• Communicating corporate messages for the North Europe region, both externally and internally, together with Head Office and the Regional Communications Manager.
• Being responsible for proactive Media Relations strategies/tactics to support regional objectives.
• Being responsible for the regional internal communication plan and content (articles, statements, messages, Q&A’s etc) and publishing for our internal channels.
• Ensuring the development of a strong overall regional communication plan.
• Being responsible for appointed regional Communications projects.
• Following up and reporting on KPIs and objectives connected to project responsibility.
• Providing support and counsel to the country sales market teams on local communications issues.
• Providing crisis communication support on issues affecting markets in North Europe.
Being part of our journey means there is not one clear path. This is an opportunity for openminded team players that by being curious, innovative and forward-thinking want to change our business and the whole industry. Besides your personality we see that:
• you have strategic and operational experience in Corporate Communication
• you have a strong commercial focus and are insight and data driven
• you have a formal education within Communication &/or Marketing, if not, at least 3 years’ experience from similar positions and/or within PR/Communications
• you have experience in media relations.
• you have excellent communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English. Knowledge in other languages is meriting
About the company
Global company within retail
At Inhouse, we always start with the people when we develop organizations together with our clients. We call this People Management. In the same spirit, we want to be committed and close to you as a consultant in our network. We care about your development and hope to be able to contribute with exciting assignments in many different types of organizations.
So, what happens now?
This is a one year, part time consultant assignment. For this process we will screen the applications continously which means that the position might be filled before the last application date. Therefore, you should not hesitate apply.
We will not accept any applications through e-mail, instead you can apply easily with your resume through our website, www.inhouse.se. We don't need your personal letter because we know that your resume is more than good enough. If you proceed in this process you will be asked to answer a few screeining questions as a first step.
For more information, please kontakt Anna Ålander at email@example.com