Electrolux is now embarking on a Experience driven product communication approach, and they are looking for a great storyteller to join them on their journey.
You will be part of the Retail & Shopper Marketing team in EMEA reporting directly to the Product Marketing Director. A dynamic, creative and multicultural team of 15 marketers responsible to create the content for all their Floor Care, Home Comfort and Small Domestic Appliances products across their key brands. Your branded implementation instore/online will contribute to a consistent consumer marketing experience across all touch points.
• You are responsible for the overall planning, monitoring and coordination of all Retail Merchandising, POS & artwork guidelines and production to be used in all go-to-market activities.
• Ensure simply outstanding consumer experience in store, coherent with our strategic marketing communication platforms Wellbeing, Taste and Care.
• Co-create with the marketing team to develop and implement the marketing concept including all commercial consumer touch point deliverables in store and online.
• Aligne all branded content with Major Appliances.
• Full responibility for supporting all launches/platforms with activating appropriate in-store and online marketing assets.
The ideal candidate
• University degree in marketing.
• Solid work experience, minimum 6 years, in a trade/product marketing function. Preferable in Consumer Durables.
• Previous experience from FMCG and sales would be a plus.
• Understanding of trade dynamics and different sales distribution channels.
• Understanding of marketing tools and techniques at the point of sale.
• Drive for results.
• Planning and project management skills with focus on excellent execution.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.
• Ability to collaborate within a cross-functional matrix organization and foster a team environment, necessary to achieve business goals.
• Fluent in English, oral and written, an additional European language is a plus.
About the company
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
This is a short term contact 4-6 months with an immediate start.
In this staffing process Electrolux cooperates with Inhouse AB, Cecilia Grufman. If you have any questions about the roles, please contact email@example.com