Är du den vi söker?
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
Taking on the role of Retail & Shopper Marketing Manager means immersing yourself in consumer shopping behaviors and translating your findings into strategies and activities for our Nordic sales teams. You will tailor the market campaigns to fit our consumer journey and create educational material as well as oversee our multi-channel shopper campaigns. Taking on board different views and using market insights to influence, challenge and connect with internal departments is all part in creating the best and resourceful customer experience.
A Nordic Marketing Coordinator and Content Specialist will be reporting to you to fully capture the operational excellence required in this role.
Get the insights to build the strategies for outstanding consumer experience and create desirable retail & e-tail activations for our Top Nordic customers. We are looking for a key player into the global home market and Nordic market to step-change our retail ambitions and becoming the clear leader in the industry and beyond.
We want our consumers to love our brands. That’s why we have the goal of becoming a world-class consumer marketing company and are focused on delivering best-in-class consumer experiences. This journey involves a Retail & Shopper Marketing Manager to take the helm and develop the shopper marketing strategies for our sales channels.
• Curious – You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
• Collaborative – You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction
• Influential – You know how to structure a case and get people on board
• Self-starting – With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive and proactive in leading yourself.
• Background in Marketing and leadership
• Experience from similar position
• Extensive knowledge in retail experience and consumer behavior
• Experience of research methodologies
• Proven leadership abilities
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2013 Electrolux had sales of SEK 109 billion and 61,000 employees. For more information go to http://group.electrolux.com
In this process Electrolux cooperates with Inhouse AB, Peder Mårtensson – 0708-14 88 00. Please call him or send the application via search service on www.inhouse.se