Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
SEM Specialist till Sambla
SEM Specialist to Sambla Group.
Sambla Group is a fast growing FinTech company, with a steep growth curve and currently in the midst of its largest transition ever - joining forces with Advisa and Rahalaitos, backed by Nordic Capital as the new owner, and thereby becoming one of the largest loan comparison sites and broker in the Nordics.
With great focus on customer satisfaction, we are a group of 180 committed employees who help private customers to better finances. As colleagues, we are a group of friends who share the hunger for constant development and the pursuit of becoming the best in the business.
As a SEM Specialist, you will be a part of the Performance team, currently consisting of 7 people. The team manages Sambla Groups multi-brand portfolio across four Nordic markets. Your career with us will be varied and exciting. Your main assignment will be to manage Sambla’s Paid Search accounts in the Swedish market.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Actively monitor, develop and optimise our accounts
- Set long and short-term goals of further development
- Planning, executing, and validating a variation of activities based on our SEM strategy
- Continuous performance analysis and reporting to your manager
- Manage large budgets across Google and Bing
Who are you?
- A minimum of two years working with Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Used to managing campaigns independently
- Fluent in Swedish (since Swedish will be required in your daily work)
- Highly analytical and numerical skills
- Great understanding of best-practices and trends to uphold competitive material
- Working knowledge in Excel / Google sheets
- A bit of extra credit goes to you who have former experience working with third party tools and have former experience working in the consumer loan business
- An organized proactive problem solver
- Likes to work result-focused, high paced and team-oriented
- A real passion for personal development and a prestigeless attitude
- Wanting to be a part of an energetic workplace and a diverse team
Start: Immediately with consideration to notice period
Working location: Strandvägen 5B, Stockholm
About Sambla Group:
Sambla Group is the new generation of brokers. Our ambition has always been the same - to challenge the banks' offers so that our customers, regardless of the conditions, should always have the same opportunity to obtain the best possible loan solution. In seven years, Sambla Group has grown to 180 employees, established itself in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark and opened offices in Stockholm and Lund. Here you can read more about us at Sambla Group. www.samblagroup.com