Om kunden / About the Client
The Swedish brand Daniel Wellington is one of the fastest growing watch companies in the world and have since its inception in 2011, sold over 2 million watches. Our collection of premium fashion-watches is aspirational, yet with accessible price points. Daniel Wellington is the biggest watch brand on Instagram and has sold to over 140 countries worldwide through its web shop alone.
Daniel Wellington is growing and expanding very rapidly and we are searching for someone that would like to grow together with us. We offer you a role in a fast-paced and international working environment where everything is possible.
Arbetsbeskrivning / Work Description
We are looking for a strategic and results-oriented leader to join the Online team as Sr. Online marketing manager in Stockholm. You will play a key role by leading the strategic thinking and the creative development of our Online marketing efforts in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
As Sr. Online marketing manager you will be responsible for customer acquisition through online channels such as SEM, social, mobile, display and our affiliate program.
You will report directly to the Director of eCommerce and be involved in setting goals, budget and KPI’s for all markets and track performance accordingly. The role requires a candidate with a strong track record from online marketing that can act as a skilled manager and an inspiring leader.
Din profil / Your profile
• Lead the strategic thinking and the creative development of our Online marketing efforts
• Manage and evaluate paid online customer acquisition campaigns in close collaboration with ecommerce and marketing department
• Lead and manage agencies and 3rd parties to deliver on goals
• Report on-going performance according to set goals, including analysis of ROAS, CR, CPA, CLV, NPS
• Investigate and assess opportunities from new media channels to accelerate growth
• Liaise with product, marketing, sales and tech to deliver on cross-functional projects
• Highly motivated and genuinely interested in online marketing
• Experience from working with multiple online sources such as SEM, social and affiliates
• 5+ years of work experience from online marketing with a strong track record
• Excellent English skills
• Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to inspire and ignite co-workers
• Strong analytical mind set and attention to details• Extensive experience from working with relevant metrics (ROAS, CR, CPA, CLV, NPS) and KPI’s
Övrigt / Other
Extra plus for:
• Experience from Asian markets (China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea)
• Entrepreneurial spirit or international management experience
• Experience from working with a global consumer brand
• International background
Om Inhouse / About Inhouse
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your application not later than June 5th.