Är du den vi söker?
The Swedish brand Daniel Wellington is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and has since its inception in 2011, sold over 7 million watches. Driven by ambitious and dedicated people, the company culture is highly motivated and aspirational. Creative initiatives and ideas are always encouraged. Daniel Wellington is the biggest watch brand on Instagram and has sold to over 190 countries worldwide through it’s web shop alone. If a progressive and global work environment with lots of international career opportunities sounds appealing to you, come join the DW movement.
As a SEO Manager you will be responsible for customer acquisition through organic online channels and you will be involved in setting goals, budget and KPIs for all markets and track performance accordingly.
• Report performance KPIs such as key word rank and organic search rank, traffic and conversion rate, external links etc
• Requirements for technical structure (the structure of a site, which can determine how easy or difficult it is for search engines to crawl and index your content) including tracking of duplicate content, re- directs
• On- and off page optimization
You are amazing at managing your priorities while working with multiple stakeholders in different departments and deliver against objectives. You have strong self-leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as strategic thinking and evaluation. You get things done.
• Basic programming skills such as HTML and java script
• Minimum three years of SEO Experience
• Knowledge in tools like Moz, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and/or similar
• Excellent communication skills
• A passion for execution and solution
• Curiosity and urge to find new methods and create processes
• Fluent in English, Swedish is a plus
In this job you get to work in a fast-paced and rapid-growing environment where you need to be flexible day to day. You will spend your days with a highly skilled online team who are all ambitious and who loves to do a great job. And have fun while doing so. We want you to come in, take ownership of SEO, and bring our websites to a new levels. If you’re the right person we will offer you a great role, in a fun company with great benefits. Join us in our exciting journey ahead.
The position is permanent with placement on Daniel Wellington’s head office in Stockholm. Does it sound interesting? Please Apply directly through the below link as interviews are ongoing. Application deadline is the 4th of December.