Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Sr SEM specialist & Teamleader till Sambla Group
Senior SEM Specialist & Team leader to Sambla Group.
Sambla Group is a fast growing FinTech company, with a steep growth curve and currently in the midst of its largest transition ever - joining forces with Advisa and Rahalaitos, backed by Nordic Capital as the new owner, and thereby becoming one of the largest loan comparison sites and broker in the Nordics.
With great focus on customer satisfaction, we are a group of 180 committed employees who help private customers to better finances. As colleagues, we are a group of friends who share the hunger for constant development and the pursuit of becoming the best in the business.
As a Senior SEM Specialist & Teamleader, you will be a part of the Performance Marketing team at Sambla Group. The team, consisting of 7 people, manages Sambla Groups multi-brand portfolio across four Nordic markets. Your assignment will be to manage Sambla’s Paid Search in Sweden and to make sure Sambla is ahead of the competition.
Your career with us will be varied and exciting. Sambla Group is growing rapidly which will lead to further opportunities within the Performance Marketing Team.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Set the SEM strategy for Sambla in Sweden
- Set long and short-term goals of further development
- Planning, executing, and validating a variation of activities
- Continuous performance analysis and measurement of conversions, spend and ROAS.
- Manage large budgets across Google and Bing
Who are you?
- A minimum of three years working with Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Used to managing campaigns independently
- Fluent in Swedish (since Swedish will be required in your daily work)
- High analytical and numerical skills
- Great understanding of the Performance Marketing area and has the ability to utilize best-practice and trends to uphold competitive material
- Working knowledge in Excel
- A bit of extra credit goes to you who have former experience working with third party tools and have former experience working in the consumer loan business
- An organized proactive problem solver
- Likes to work result-focused, high paced and team-oriented
- A real passion for digital marketing and innovations in the field
- Wanting to be a part of an energetic workplace
Start: Immediately with consideration to notice period
Working location: Strandvägen 5B, Stockholm
About Sambla Group:
Sambla Group is the new generation of brokers. Our ambition has always been the same - to challenge the banks' offers so that our customers, regardless of the conditions, should always have the same opportunity to obtain the best possible loan solution. In seven years, Sambla Group has grown to 180 employees, established itself in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark and opened offices in Stockholm and Lund. Here you can read more about us at Sambla Group. www.samblagroup.com