Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator till Roland Berger
Talent Acquisition Coordinator to Roland Berger
Are you the one we are looking for?
Do you have a degree in HR, are at the beginning of your career and want to continue to develop in and recruitment and HR administration in an international company? We are recruiting a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for Roland Berger. Here you are given the opportunity to work with the recruitment flow and employer branding, while supporting the business in HR issues.
In the role of Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will support the recruitment manager on an ongoing basis with ongoing, and upcoming, appointments. You are responsible for the structure of the whole recruiting process of consultants, project managers and the leadership team, by ensuring an excellent and professional candidate journey. You maintain and administer the candidate flow and contribute to strengthening the company's employer brand through various initiatives and strategies. The role also includes human resource management and supporting the business broadly in the HR area, where you become an important link between the headquarters in Munich and the Nordic operations.
The duties include:
- Continuously develop and strengthen Roland Berger's Employer Brand
- Active sourcing in international career networks
- Cooperate with recruiting agencies and headhunter
- Push employer branding activities in social media
- Coordinate recruitment events with schools/universities, together with consultant team
- (Pre)-select the best talents out of the incoming applications
- Administer the candidates in the recruitment tool
- Coordinate interviews with candidates, consultants and partners
- Ensure an efficient and motivating candidate experience during the selection process
- Contract management with accompany the offer and post-offer process until the agreed start date
- Transfer the data of new hires in the global employee data base and maintain them until their exit
- Coordinate the exit process with the leadership team and support our global alumni network
- Support local onboarding activities for new consultants
- Align global HR activities with Nordic level
We believe that you who will thrive best in this role have an academic education in HR. We believe that you have been working with recruitment, for one to two years and are what to administer and coordinate candidate flows. It is a merit if you have worked with employer branding, event management, marketing, recruiting and/or have experience from HR administration. As a person, we believe that you are curious, communicative and solution-oriented. You are driven, structured and express yourself unhindered in Swedish and English in both speech and writing.
About the company
Roland Berger is the only management consultancy of European heritage with a strong international footprint. As an independent firm, solely owned by 300 Partners, and operate 51 offices in all major markets. With 2700 employees Roland Berger offers a unique combination of an analytical approach and an empathic attitude. Driven by the values of entrepreneurship, excellence and empathy. All at Roland Berger are convinced that the world needs a new sustainable paradigm that takes the entire value cycle into account. Working in cross-competence teams across all relevant industries and business functions, the consultant teams provide the best expertise to meet the profound challenges of today and tomorrow
What happens next
In this recruitment we collaborate with Inhouse HR and recruitment consultant Aron Jegers. The position is a full-time permanent position. If you think this sounds like something for you then apply easily with your CV, you do not need to send along any cover letter. Selection questions and occupational psychology tests are part of the selection in this recruitment process. The last day to register your application is August 31. For questions about the role, contact recruitment consultant Aron Jegers, email@example.com
Inhouse is a consulting company within organizational development, recruitment and consulting solutions. We are specialists in Marketing & Communication, Finance, Business Services and HR. We who work at Inhouse have been active in these areas and know what challenges our customers actually have.