Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Teamleader Marketing and Communication
We are looking for an energetic person with a structured and strategic mindset to be the lead of a team of communications superstars covering corporate, product and internal communication.
The Teamleader Marketing and Communication contributes to Qmatic with:
- Setting the strategic direction for product communication of individual products and the portfolio
- Establishing excellent relationships between product management, sales and marketing teams
- Direct the development of CxO and business relevant messaging that connects to Qmatic’s business/portfolio strategy with tactical go to market activities.
- Articulate Qmatic’s product positioning, identify upgrade opportunities in the install base, initiate data driven analysis to help upsell to existing accounts across different regions and verticals
- Actively participate in industry events, social media and Qmatic marketing activities
- Lead cross-functional solution launch efforts such as creative (video/web/image) development, PR, channel programs, demand gen, etc.
- Optimizing and implementing go to market strategy for all marketing activities for the Qmatic product portfolio
- Direct and plan the external and internal communications efforts
- Direct and plan corporate communications activities
- Ensures that budgets and schedules are set, meeting corporate requirements
The successful candidate has:
- Minimum of 7 years marketing or product management, where at least 2 in strategic product communication
- Expertise and depth in marketing techniques with a curious mind constantly seeking new and better ways to do marketing
- Excellent communications (oral and written) and messaging skills in English
- Product marketing experience in SaaS software and hardware
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships within a virtual team, developing individuals as well as the team
- Strong ability to lead by influence
- Polished content creation abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks with little direct supervision.
- A flexible, pro-active, positive attitude
- Comfortable moving quickly with limited information in a “test, learn, adapt” culture.
- A very good understanding of different GTM strategies
- Experience in developing integrated marketing plans including launches and demand generation for high tech B2B solutions.
- Proven analytical skills with ability to dig into databases and spreadsheets to find the meaning in the data
- Top quality project and program management discipline
About the company:
Qmatic Group leads the way in customer journey management technology solutions. For more than 30 years, we have helped public and private organizations create remarkable customer experiences with software and hardware solutions that seamlessly connect online and onsite engagements. Our integrated enterprise platform and analytics provide the insights to better orchestrate customer interactions, offer timely promotions, and optimize staff and resource planning.
Qmatic offers an environment where personal leadership is expected and rewarded. There is plenty of room to develop yourself, the team and the company.
The recruitment is handled by Inhouse Väst AB. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.Please contact recruitment consultant Lena Serner for further questions; 0702-900 995, firstname.lastname@example.org