Are you the one we are looking for?
We are looking for a very special addition to our Group Marketing organisation, someone who can understand the bigger picture in which our systems, products and services are used, spot the benefits they provide, and then connect these dots into bigger a bigger story, one level above the usual product marketing. This could mean anything from documenting a customer case, creating an application guide or writing a blog post. The common denominator is the sharing of knowledge with our existing customers as well as a wider audience, who is not necessarily talking the trade jargon. In the end, the aim is to contribute to buildings with less environmental impact, but healthier and more productive indoor environments.
• The position is located at the Swegon Group headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden
• Very high proficiency in English is required, Swedish skills is a big plus
The ideal candidate
• is equally driven and motivated by technical curiosity and the creation of customer value
• thrives in cross-organisational work, having a track record for building working relationships across an international organisation
• is comfortable with inventing new concepts, rather than maintaining existing ones
• has a university degree in marketing or engineering
• has experience from marketing work in a business-to-business environment
It’s a big plus if the candidate:
• has previous experience from and understanding of the heating, ventilation & air conditioning business, or some related or similar technical business
• feels at home, at least on a basic level, in the graphics tools of the Adobe Creative Cloud suit
About the company
Swegon Group AB, owned by Investment AB Latour, listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, is a market leading supplier in the field of indoor environment, offering solutions for ventilation, heating, cooling and climate optimization, as well as connected services and expert technical support. Swegon has subsidiaries in and distributors all over the world and 16 production plants in Europe, North America and India. The company employs more than 2 600 people and in 2019 had a turnover of 6 billion SEK.