Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator to Elof Hansson
For our client Elof Hansson we are now looking to hire a Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator. Are you experienced within import or export administration and thrive in a role with international contacts – it’s a match!
As a Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator for Export, you will have an important role in ensuring our exports administratively. The work involves a lot of contacts with, for example, shippers, warehouses and suppliers.
Your main responsibilities:
- Contact with shippers, suppliers and warehouse terminals all over the world
- Cooperation with other internal departments
- Broad communication within Elof Hansson, both towards sales and documentation
- Control, registration and reconciliation of stocks
- Manage receipts and issues in order systems
- Vendor invoices management
You have a few years of relevant work experience and if you have previously worked with export or import, it is a merit.
You are a person who likes to solve problems and used to daily prioritizing. As a person, you are structured, meticulous and outgoing. To succeed and thrive in the role, you are proactive, communicative, and you also enjoy working both independently as well in groups.
- A few years of relevant work experience
- Relevant degree
- Habit of working with Office, especially Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Navision is a merit
- Very good knowledge of Swedish and English, both in speech and writing
The position is a full-time position starting as soon as possible. Does this feel like something for you? Welcome with your application, we interview continuously. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Karin Fritzon at Karin.email@example.com
About the company
Elof Hansson Group is a global company with extensive specialist knowledge in the business areas; trading, project management and real estate. As a business facilitator, Elof Hansson connect buyers and sellers, and help them to make good deals all over the globe. Elof Hansson also creates added value for its customers and suppliers in the areas of financing, marketing, shipping and risk management. Elof Hansson has around 270 employees around the world, of which about ninety work at the head office in Gothenburg. Our employees are our most important asset and it is through everyone's contributions, skills and efforts combined that makes us successful. You come work for us, we give you the world!