Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Web Manager till Qmatic
Are you great at creating excellent website user experiences? And do you understand what it takes to engage different target groups and how data can be leveraged to improve everything from conversion rates to customer experience? Qmatic is looking for a Web Manager with strong analytical skills to join the global Marketing Team.
Your role is to make sure that the website supports the company´s growth by generating leads, driving sales and delivering on brand position. You are the product owner of the website and responsible for monitoring, and optimizing website performance, and managing the website´s functionality and appearance.
You will work closely with multiple stakeholders within the organization as well as manage external agencies to identify and leverage on growth opportunities and deliver the best possible website experience.
- Have the overall responsibility for organic growth and manage qmatic.com
- Be responsible for implementing the overall website strategy based on our specific goals and objectives
- Drive and prioritize website development roadmap with various business stakeholders
- Be a super-user of the CMS
- Monitor, analyze and report on site performance metrics
- Initiate and manage conversion improvements
- Identify trends and changes in customer behavior and expectations in our digital channels
- Present your findings in an engaging way while suggesting solutions, ideally with demonstrable results
- Provide marketers and other stakeholders with data from our web analytics tools on request
To thrive in this role you must have a desire to educate, delight and provide service to our website visitors and ultimately convert them to Qmatic customers. And you have the combination of a creative, commercial and analytical mindset.
Your profile and skills
- Relevant higher education within marketing / IT or similar
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a web manager and conversion optimizer or similar capacity
- Experience from working in a global organization
- Search Engine Optimization skills
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and A/B testing
- Experienced Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager user
- Experience in content management systems is required, preferably in Hubspot
- A good team player – you enjoy collaboration across various disciplines in an organization such as developers, content owners and business owners
The position is located in Mölndal, Sweden
About the company:
Qmatic is the global leader in customer journey management, enabling 2 billion yearly customer journeys in over 120 countries. 40 years of innovation has given Qmatic the technical advantage to create valuable customer experiences by connecting people to services. Our integrated enterprise platform and analytics provide the insights to better orchestrate customer interactions, offer timely promotions, and optimize staff and resource planning.
Qmatic offers an environment where personal leadership is expected and rewarded. There is plenty of room to develop yourself, the team and the company.
The recruitment is handled by Inhouse Väst AB. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis. Please contact recruitment consultant Karin Fritzon for further questions, email@example.com