Denna tjänst är inte längre aktuell.
Marketing & Event Coordinator till C-RAD
Are you the one we are looking for?
Are you an experienced and dynamic Marketing & Event Coordinator who loves working with events and digital marketing? We can offer you a global role, and you will also be part of the fight against cancer.
C-RAD is a fast-growing global MedTech company headquartered in Uppsala that develops, produces and sells medical solutions to cure more cancer patients and improve their quality of life. Right now, we are in a very expansive and exciting phase with several ongoing and upcoming development projects. And it is against this background that we are now looking for a Global Marketing & Event Coordinator and who we hope will be our next rising star within our marketing team. In this role, you get the chance to be part of this business and our exciting growth journey. We offer an interesting and challenging role in an innovative, fast-growing international company with a great team spirit. We have a fun and constantly changing work environment with talented colleagues and exciting products with new technology. We strive for fast decision-making processes that support our operations and our business goals, and there are great opportunities for your own development - both personally and in terms of your career.
Responsibilities and job description
As Global Marketing & Event Coordinator, you are responsible for all C-RAD's events and associated marketing activities - both physical and digital - and must ensure that they support C-RAD's business strategies and business goals.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Collaborate with all markets to ensure that events, major customer meetings and congresses are carried out according to set standards and the needs of local markets.
- Be the one who drives C-RAD's events and exhibitions, ensuring constant improvements, ideas and creative solutions. Both onsite and online.
- Be the marketing department's contact person (the spider in the web) for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support in projects run by other departments, but in which the marketing department is involved.
- Responsible for keeping and managing the budget for the events and congresses managed.
- Optimizing lead capture, online and onsite.
- The ongoing event-related CRM and Marketing automation work.
- Using our existing digital tools to ensure the above as well as finding new digital tools to improve and develop C-RAD's events and congresses online and onsite.
- Sourcing, specifying and ordering content and image material required for the event and its marketing.
- Support and carry out product and service launches, in connection with the launch at congresses/events.
- Coordination of all event-related marketing activities.
- Analyze data and insights as well as market trends regarding the event business.
- Identify and create collaborations with different suppliers.
- Degree in marketing, advertising, events or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of documented experience in event/exhibition/project management.
- Experience of managing project budgets within the framework of the marketing budget (which is set together with the marketing manager).
- Active on social media.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (advantageous, but not required).
- Able to write, speak and communicate freely in English - additional languages are a plus.
- Experience from working with online marketing.
- Experience from and knowledge of CRM and marketing automation.
- Ability to make decisions even when not all the pieces of the puzzle are yet in place.
- Good cooperation skills.
- Experience in MedTech is meritorious.
- Possibility to travel about 20% of the working time globally.
- You love and are comfortable working with the fast-paced and ever-changing dynamics of marketing.
- You are used to working with and managing stress.
- You have an eye for details.
- You have the ability to continually develop and improve activities based on insights from the market, customers, competitors, sales and marketing channels, etc.
- You can work as well independently as in a team.
- You are a communicative person who finds it easy to create working relationships.
- You enjoy being the spider in the web and you are often the one who drives your colleagues in an efficient and motivating way.
- You see planning and structure as the key to meeting deadlines.
- You thrive and develop in an international environment.
About the company
C-RAD is a fast-growing Swedish global MedTech company with headquarters in Uppsala. We develop, produce and sell innovative solutions for the healthcare sector. Our focus is on pioneering patient positioning, monitoring and imaging solutions to ensure exceptionally high precision, safety and efficiency in advanced radiation therapy, to cure more cancer patients and improve their quality of life. We are the market leader in our field and have sales offices in Scandinavia, Germany, France, North America and China, among others. Through dealers/distributors, we are available in all parts of the world. C-RAD is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
The position is a full-time permanent position starting as soon as possible. The office is located in Uppsala. Based on agreement with the responsible manager, there are opportunities for some distance work.
The application deadline is November 25, 2022, but interviews are ongoing, so apply for the position today.
Responsible for recruitment at INHOUSE AB, is recruitment consultant Håkan Bodman - firstname.lastname@example.org.